L20 Flowers recognises the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups, including the disabled.
We have implemented the following accessibility features on this website to make it easier to use for people with disabilities. Standards compliance outline how we measure our site’s accessibility. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it.
Visually impaired users who use the keyboard to navigate will will notice that the tab order has been optimised for increased usability.
All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
How to change the font size in your browser:
- In Internet Explorer: select the ‘Page’ button, select ‘Text size’, then select the size you want.
- In Google Chrome: select the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, select ‘Settings’. Select ‘Show advanced settings’. In the ‘Web Content’ section, use the ‘Font size’ drop-down menu to make adjustments.
- In Mozilla Firefox: go to ‘Tools’, then ‘Options’, then ‘Content’ and finally ‘Fonts and Colors’. You can change to the size you need here.
All tables have properly scoped header cells, to allow screen readers to render them intelligently. Where required, tables also have a caption and a summary.
All forms follow a logical tab sequence.
- The pages on our website conform at a minimum to level A compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and endorsed by the Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB). The majority of pages on our website meet level AA and AAA requirements.
- All pages validate as XHTML 1 Transitional and use structured semantic markup. The CSS also validates.
- We strive to obey the spirit of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995 (www.gov.uk/browse/disabilities) with respect to the provision of services online, as required by the Disability Rights Commission (DRC) (www.equalityhumanrights.com).
Questions or feedback
If you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.